Friday 22 April 2016

Synonyms

You are my solitude, 
I am your wild
You are my matured half, 
I remain a child

You are the smile in my lips, 
I am your smoky eyes
You are my new white gown, 
I your tattered guise

You are my sunny morning, 
I am your dull noon
You are my star filled sky, 
I am your eclipsed moon

You are my bubble of joy, 
I am your sad soul
You are my pet, loaded with love, 
I am your fish in leaking bowl

You are my thousand words, 
I am your deep silence
You are my daily worship, 
I am once in a while reverence

You are my life after death, 
I am your nirvan
You are my song complete, 
I am your tune half-sung

You are my celestial sky, 
I am your dark night
You are my enlightened soul, 
I am your soul bereft of light

Yet we are we
You and me
Parted in unison ..
You live in me
I in you
Abandoning all rules of reason..

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment