Thursday 7 April 2016

Spring's Dream








Spring writes its notes of love
Upon the wings of butterfly
Am I not the colours 
That you look at
And breathe out a sigh ?
Am I not the wings
That you seek to have and fly ?
Am I not the transparent tears
When you choose to cry ?
Am I not your smile
When sudden happiness
Sweeps in..?
Am I not the sky of your soul
Where you keep your stars pinned ?
Am I not sometimes
A reason for your nothing
And Am I not many a times
Your heart felt something ?
Am I not your emptiness
In the dark June noon..
Am I not your contentment 
On the night of a full moon ?
Am I not your tale untold
Am I not the tune you hum 
Am I not your spoken words
Or a silence that chucks your throat
Like a frozen snow lump ?
Am I not your mug filled of coffee
On a dull winter day ..
Or a glass filled with sparkling whisky
On a night so very gay ?
Am I not the falling rain
Behind your closed windowpane
Am I not your dark shades
When sun tortures your vein ?

I am this, I am that, I am a none as well
You are this, you are that , 
And you are all that I have noted, as well..
It's me, it's you
We, a layer of thin air..
A bubble from a child's toy
We a dream... lost forever !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment