Thursday 14 April 2016

Half Love






Last night, when darkness spread
Both within and out of me
I sat, gazing at the night sky
And realized, what is this 'me'..
A broken piece of branch fell
Few vagabond leaves flew..
Moon was waxing crescent 
And I emerged all anew
I smiled all alone
The stars smiled back
They did not leave me
Their love for me still intact..
Breeze too came in..
Flirted with my open hair..
My wine glass ever so faithful
Always formed my pair..
Then I sat, on my known terrace
Music in my ears and soul
But still my eyes smoked 
And memories trembled, 
That heart had once hold..
Mirage, mirage everywhere
Mirage I myself
Slowly senses gave up
And I began to travel..
I walked past miles and miles
To reach, nowhere..
Dreams were faint
Still fainter this reality appear..
Half-loves, like open dagger
Pierce the heart..
Once everyday
Before it goes apart...

~Manjuri~



No comments:

Post a Comment