Monday 11 April 2016

Endless

Oh love, my love,
Why thy pensive mood 
Cast a shadow so dark
That I cannot see myself
In broad day light
As the sun burns
Out of my glass pane
My heart churns
Soul bleeds in deepest pain..
Love, Oh my love..
Why thee forget to smile
Even for a while..
Spreading the blue
From me to you..
All that I gather
Are but the reminiscences of 
Those two half days
And full nights
Spent in complete love..
Engrossed in each other
Love that was shared
In kisses deep
And in entangled breaths 
Of two bodies bared
Open souls mingled
Love lived its life
Trespassing mortal 
Tying knots
So eternal that..
Now love became love..
Independent almost 
Of you and me..
Our love exists
Apart from us..
Before transforming us
Into we, unlimited
Endless, limitless existence...

~Manjuri~



No comments:

Post a Comment