Monday 23 March 2015

True Find !






In consciousness deep..
In my mind leashed..
When I am tied up..
To this world
And its hundred chores..
Time when does not pause..
And life ties my paws..
I am drowned in daily life..
My existence seeks me..
I do not live.. but only exist..
That is the time, when..
My love forsake's me..
A mundane me, amidst daily living..
Churn in the crust of life..
Almost breathless..lifeless !

Then, when all done..
I sit alone..
By my window,
Watching butterfly dance in the rain..
Light aroma of wet earth,
Walking upon the moist grass
Bare feet, bare heart..
I feel the throb of life..
Beneath my skin..
I walk on..
So many words,
Tangled up..
My thoughts, like me..
Haphazard..
Slight fog, blurs the vision..
I lose myself..
To find you !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment