Wednesday 18 March 2015





That Day the sky was filled with flowers ..
It appeared like my heart
When it gets filled with your thoughts..
My blue heart, throbbing..
In your jovial and bright memories..
Flowers are transient..
Today alive, tomorrow dead..
Sky is permanent.. it is eternal..
So is my heart... eternally displaying...
My love for you..
But your love like these petals..
Grow, regrow only to end..
Yet, in their beauty..unparallel beauty..
They appear ever charming ..
In my otherwise barren heart..
Someday they shall bloom...
Not to depart..
But to live on..
In my blue soul..
Like the tune of a song..
I shall hum..
After long..
The lyrics are gone..
Yet engraved it shall be..
Immortally..
In my blue heart !
Yes.. like these flowers..
That danced in the sky..
Till faded and gone..
Remaining forever in ..
The sky's perpetual smile !


~Manjuri~






No comments:

Post a Comment