Friday 20 March 2015

First Flight



The invisible flight that I take..
And the dance that I perform
In the heart of sky ..
Did you see ?
I dance with light..
I fly with wind..
I drink the moon..
I chew the stars..
I am lunatic..
Are you too ?

The atmosphere has blessed me..
Gave me space in its soul's core..
And I take the liberty..
To live there, even more !
I sing, I scream..
I hug the breeze..
I inhale your scent..
Without your concern !
Like me, do you live..
Tell me, do you too ?

I have transcended myself..
I am no more me ..
Time come in, time leave..
In my eye freezes the frame..
The sun burns in euphoric joy..
And with sun, me !
Come then, like me you too fly..
Surrender your wings to me..
I will take you to where you belong..
Never to return, maybe !

Lets leave this world behind..
World that is too heavy to carry...
Our wings are light..
Ideal for flight..
Hearts in love..
Ideal for life..
What more can we ask for?
What more do we need ?
Fly.. lets fly... if you have no wings..
Take mine.. and fly !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment