Monday 23 March 2015

Love In Abundance !



When my flowers stretched themselves..
To reach somewhere unknown..
I then knew, like them I too was searching you..
Within my enclosed realm..

I stretched my arms towards the sky..
I jumped to hug the moon..
I like my bower blooms..
Was trying to reach beyond...

From my finite self , with limited eyes..
I searched for joy infinite..
Struggle grew within my soul..
Limitations gripped my heart..

Then one day did I free myself..
From that which tied me to all known..
I then knew, to love, is to be a flower..
Grow in aroma, not caring what they own..!

Love, like flower, grows in abundance..
Not upset, who sees or cares for it..
Same way does love grows and remain, 
For, it knows not being any different from what it is !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment