Thursday 19 March 2015

From We To I !











A drop of life within my soul..
Is you..
A sense of awakening in my core..
Is you..
That which is infinite within my limits..
Is you..
That which releases me from all bondage..
Is you..
A spread of patience within the impatient me
Is you..
The never ending conversation in my silence..
Is you..
The alchemy which converts my copper heart to gold
Is you..
The ego which melts and flows through my eyes
Is you..
The secret that lie buried deep within me..
Is you..
The sudden unexplained twinkle in my eye
Is you..
The meaningless untimely smile in my lips..
Is you..
The one who knocks at my door, without noise
Is you..
One who stole me from myself, and made a lunatic out of me
Is you..

You, you, you, you, you,
A you that has become a me..
A me that has become a you..
Beyond time and space..
You and me.. from we .. became I !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment