Wednesday 25 March 2015

:)

How often do we realize that the source of our intense joy and extreme sorrow, many a times are the same one. Nature also is not excluded from this phenomenon. Rain that floods and the lack of rain that brings drought has its source in the clouds.. having or not having makes the only difference.

Today I choose words not to write a poetry, I have reasons for it. Poetry often is camouflaged. It is blended, it is veiled. Today I choose to be raw. Let my words be capable enough to bear their own burden. Oh ! Again I am drifting from where I began. Unlike poetry, prose allows drifting.

Coming back to that source thing, well, pain and  pleasure erupts from same opening. Love plays a major role here. I say love, because I am not aware of any other emotion. You all may question, how about hatred, jealousy, etc etc. I say, well are they not the siblings of love ? How can one hate someone, without loving once ? How can jealousy come, if you are not loving ? Allow yourselves some room for thought, and then shall you all know what I am hinting to !

Relationships, each one, is bound together with a single emotion, called love ! I surprisingly look on at the ones who say.. 'I love no more'.. how is this possible I wonder ! Love no more ? Nope ! Instead they should say, my love has transformed itself... it has become something else ! To be, is to love ! All other emotions are just the crumbs of this main one. Love enjoys its own ride. It takes us all along. A few of us, are really lucky to enter its crust. Once in, its like the center of the earth itself. Hot, molten and shapeless... let the volcano erupt for once... and let the lava flow... let it cool... then shall we find the beautiful glaze of the hardened rock.. ! Pick up some, keep them. Coloured stones are for the connoisseur's keep. :)

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment