Friday 13 November 2015

Souvenir

My wine does not intoxicate me anymore
It does not flow in my vein..
I have forgotten to leave my senses
I have forgotten to be in love, again !

My late night madness have calmed down,
I have found my generated self
I still blush recollecting
How insane I had made myself !

I thought the world was mine
I assumed my love in drunken state..
Now to realize the truth, and be me..
In senses out, is a complete bliss !

Curse me no more, for my madness..
Hold me no more in your heart..
I am happily moving away..
Gleefully I am seeking path apart !  

No more remains the vows of love..
No more does my heart longs thee..
What a joy it is, realizing ... 
Within you, the place of me !

Love shall not cease, 
Nor my heart stop to beat..
Its only that now I shall be me..
Outside you, and grow complete !

My longings shall find vent...
Someday far away, beyond the night sky..
I shall come to meet thee, in a gown black..
And in you, shall I submerge all that is me and I ..

My words shall freeze then..
Frozen shall be I ..
A while shall I live in you..
And then bid you my final goodbye !

Moist not your eyes my love..
Let no pain linger within...
I was yours.. and shall be..
But never to meet again !

If one-day  you shun your ego..
And solely remember me with love..
You shall know, I had loved..
With all that I had and have !

Time shall flow by, age shall haunt..
Some years down the lane..
I shall then be remembered by you 
But, never shall you find be again !

Love, shall rest in peace..
It shall sleep within me..
In it I shall preserve you...
In me, you shall always be !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment