Saturday 21 November 2015

Inebriated

One sip then another
And again yet another
Sip after sip, as I take
And throw myself
Out of my senses
I find myself in you..
Deep within the night's pulse
When all gets submerged
From there I appear
Mirroring in your
Awakened heart ...
Tight grip of life's fist
I move not, nor do I try..
Slowly I sink and melt
In you... In your eye...!
I do not know.. how time moves
Nor do I find myself..
At the dead of night
When I search for me
I find me in your soul..
Sleeping secured and tight !
I make no noise..
Tiptoe I walk...
As it might wake us both...
But from illusion to real
The day arrives...
All vanishes..
Along all... I and you...
Nothing remains... nothing was
We are but two shadows
Of our own souls
Sometimes alive, sometimes dead
Yet... there.. in partial and whole..
Ask not what I say in silence
Decipher not my words
Know that... I am still alive
Because, even today, I love !

No comments:

Post a Comment