Sunday 22 November 2015

Note On Immortality




I am the heart in your rib-cage
I a dream in your eyes
I am your untold legend
I your fading smile..
I am the air you breathe
I the shadow you cast
I am the touch you feel
And I all, that ends and last !
I am the path beneath your feet
Am your sky of flight
Am the kite that you soar high
And your weakness and might..
Am the one you come to,
Am the one, you escape from
Am the one you want to keep
And am the one you let go... !


Am still but a part of you..
A dream a illusion fine
But you, oh how truly
Has been a me..
And all that is mine.. !
I cannot take a step
In my dreams or in real..
My world has shrunk in you
Now in my every search
I find you !

Words shall come
Words shall go
Poems shall get stale and wither
But I shall remain beyond my words
And find my after life shelter..
That I have carved my home
Within your bosom warm..
Wither, wilt, death and end
Today, matters none !

Immortality has been labeled an illusion
I care not any more
To live in thoughts and love of thee
I have crossed all ocean...
I did reach the shore !

~Manjuri~



No comments:

Post a Comment