Saturday 14 November 2015

In Love We

Not very far off, nor close by
That I  find you each day
See you with my heart's eye ! 
Beyond the peripheries of
Distance and time, you shall
Remain, always truly mine !
Dark grows the night, 
Dim gets the soul's light
Yet I find you shining, bright !
Thousands of miles across the globe
Far from my eyes's reach
I know you are there, you still exist ! 
Search for yourself, if you are lost
Hunt for yourself in me
Know that you cannot exist, apart from me !
Return to your sweet abode
Doors still wide open
Die once for love's sake, let love happen !
As a wave fall on another wave
And marches together towards the shore
Let me be you, or else allow me to be no more ! 
Life shall be, life goes on
Who cares for what it has in store 
Let it flourish us with  many breaths, 
And allow  us  to love more ! 
Let moon be out goblet tonight
Let us drink all the wine
Promise for once, even if untrue
Whisper to each other
"You are mine".
Tomorrow is far off
It has to pass  all the night  to see
Come let us hold each other
And halt the night, and in love, just be,we !


  • ~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment