Thursday 12 November 2015

Own Light

Beneath the heap of unspoken words
My love flourishes, in silence ..
When did I ever say, I need you
When did I want to love you,
In your presence?
Thoughts piles on thoughts 
I get lost in my own stream
When at the dead of night
I hear my own solitude scream!
Touch that I once felt, Now,
Wrapped in fabric, with utmost care ..
I wear in all the dark nights ..
To get the desired glare!
I knew not I could smile in joy,
Nor cherish all the impudence of love ..
But once I loved apart from me
I loved all the unloved from my soul's trove!
I seek no more pleasure of love
Nor do I wish a glance of my beloved ..
I today, am an anorak lover ..
Loving, without person, purpose or longing!
I love, because I know not any other thing ..
I love because I got to live ..
I love thee .. not for thee's sake ..
I love because I got to be me!
Long walk along the desolate garden
Agony that begets delight ..
Moist eyes .. glitters in smile ..
I have grown up .. in love .. 
I have found my own light !

~ Manjuri ~

No comments:

Post a Comment