Saturday 16 June 2012

Possibilities in the womb of impossibilities!

My sun has just peeped in, from the southern sky,
Come evening from north it shall whisper good bye,

Warmth of this sun shall pervade my heart and soul,
I am now galloping fast towards life's effulgent goal.

The rains have just dried me up, clouds giggle pass by,
Winds fail to move me an inch, nor are my breaths high!

Life's opium slowly fills up the delphic golden shiny goblet,
I, in complete delirium is all absorbing, all I truly accept!

Drowned in the sea of impossibilities perhaps now a million,
I have incarnated an atmosphere painted in colored helium!

Today it is, today it shall be, today its all a new and changed day,
Ripping the bossom of all possibilities, my impossibilities find way!

No comments:

Post a Comment