Friday 15 June 2012

Moments Of Solitude

In a moment of complete solitude,
When humble, without attitude,
When the heart is devoid of all ego,
It then lives in past, days long ago;
Tries to break all given rules of life,
Of all its haves, and all deprives,
Counting on its joyful blessings all,
Whispering, alluring, in my ears own,
Telling me slowly, that, life is beautiful!!
Trying to convince my inherent self,
Am better off, than, anyone else;
Many have less, than treasure mine,
Many have much more, but that's fine;
The stars, the moon and the sun one,
Are solely mine, I share with none;
The bird that sings, but only for me,
And what my eyes behold, are for me;
Rest, whatever exiguous do I possess,
In the crease of heart, when compress,
Of my God, of my divine, pure line soul,
That supreme being, now my only goal,
I give you all I have, you must accept,
My exit, lies in all your denial and reject!

2 comments:

  1. Your poems are beautiful Manjuri as usual.I am so happy that you started your blog. I'll be following your blog. Congrats!!!:)

    ReplyDelete