Wednesday 20 June 2012

Pain's Proposal !

Pain lingers, pain haunts, pain all over,
Heart aches, soul bleeds,
Pain today and forever !

Pain that you give me, pain that I adopt,
Clots in my bleeding veins,
Pain, this, gets me chopped !

Pain in crowded me, pain when am alone,
That which tells me am alive,
Pain which sealed all my cries and moan !

Pain in my dry eyes, pain within my being,
An everyday gift you adorn me with,
Pain that engulfs me, without you knowing !

Pain that begins with you, pain that ends in me,
Fills in the entire semblance,
Pain, my lover, proposes each day, bending on knee !


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pain ! Absolutely exceptional play with words ! My eyes are running ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pain that begins with you, pain that ends in me,
    Fills in the entire semblance,
    Pain, my lover, proposes each day, bending on knee !"
    These expressions need extraordinary power of love, power to feel... they are so very bloody beautiful... kudos! Hats off !

    ReplyDelete