Saturday 16 June 2012

Gift From Me !

You inflict intense pain on me,
Then the very next moment..
Wrap a present for all...
And say its a gift special ?

I gift you nothing today,
For I have nothing to give..
Nothing to show everybody,
My hidden treasure of love!

A year of 365 days,
Passed away in season four...
I gave nothing to celebrate..
But lit a lamp in my darkest core...

Am the poorest of all poor...
Possess no treasure or wealth...
Yet on his day special..
I wish you luck and health...

If someday you drop in...
In an ardent search of me...
Take this, simple weave..my gift...
For I have nothing else for thee !

(16th june 2012 )




1 comment:

  1. Oozing with pain! What a beautiful composition ! Only very few are lucky to receive such gift of love! Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete