Monday 1 February 2016

You, Be

When life leaves me weak and fragile
And I come on the verge of giving up
You, needn't hold me then..
You just be my strength..

When darkness begins to gather in me
And all appears black, in and out
You, needn't hold a candle for me
You just be my light ...

When I get lost, and cannot find a path
And Crisscross, zigzag seems all roads
You needn't help me find my way
You just be my guiding star..

When I fall sick, frail appears my skin
And death seems close by
You needn't heal me on my bedside
You just be my peace then..

When they bury my mortal remains
And give me new beginning 
You needn't shed a tear or two
You just be my epitaph, in lucid writing..

When they say with me love has ended
And they whirl a story untrue, made up
You needn't state them the fact for me
You just be my sole truth then..

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment