Thursday 11 February 2016

A Gardener's Note



Spring has arrived in my bower
Glimmering in a golden cover
Tender petals shivers in joy
Oh, where art thou, come 
Sit for a while with me
As I sit alone and wonder ..
Handcrafted by fine master
Divine appears my garden
I, the gardener, sit and watch
My sweet little eden..
Each movement awakens me
Be it the breeze on a leaf
Or a squirrel up the tree
Says, you have planted this blithe
Learn gardener, learn to believe !
Mornings when butterfly flutters
Or at noon when birds sing
My garden becomes my joy
Amidst all gloomy things..
If someday you happen to cross
My planted land of colour
Sit a while, gaze a while
And do not forget to pick a flower...
This gardener has kept 
Few blooms only for you
Her spring shall get its all
When you get, from it, a flower, new !

~Manjuri~


No comments:

Post a Comment