Friday 5 February 2016

Journey








As day ends, thoughts embrace
In me, again you find a place
Far beyond, where the world end
From there, I take a turn, a bend..
I do not know, where I intend to go
Nor am sure of a coming tomorrow
Yet I walk, one step and another
My journey to nowhere, begins forever..
Disowned love, blemished soul
Yet I shall not stop, and shall roll
Green carpet of wild grass
Be it the wild flowers all across
I shall sit, alone but not forlorn
For I have nothing to mourn
In you that I had once found me
What a joy it is to lose myself in thee..
Only words shall end, silence shall be
You shall be, and there shall be me..
What if all ends, even this earth
Love shall be opulent even in extreme dearth..
Days have a habit of coming in, going away..
But you shall be, I shall be, close by, far away
Beyond the reach of eyes, beneath the shade of heart
Your wishes shall live in me, till from the world I part...

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment