Tuesday 15 March 2016

Inseparable


Wherever I go
No matter when
I carry you within ;
I tie you to the whistling wind
You become music to my ears..
I float you on the roaring waves
And surf your heart..
I lay you on the wet sand
And feel you beneath my feet
I spread you in the breeze of sea
And inhale you in me
I plant you in my blooming garden
And love the bud that's tender
I afloat you in my sky's soul
And then love all the clouds that gather..
I pour you in my morning cup
And drink you in my coffee
Evening's toast I raise in you
And get drunk in a jiffy..
You a drop of dew, in my bed of morning grass
Staring at me with dazzling smile, as I take my walk..
You have become so much of me, that now I am no more me..
I live, and love, only to become thee..
I have become thee..
Did you, by any chance become me ?

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment