Tuesday 15 March 2016

A Morning Extravaganza



Sitting alone on the wet sand
As I behold the mystery
Of the unfolding colours..
I remember you
How beautiful are my moments
Of complete solitude
When I have nothing but
Some beautiful minutes
With myself, and 
A very distant you...!
I gaze on..
Light spreads over my bare soul
Does that light awaken you... ?
Sitting alone I wonder..
How adaptable these waves are
They accept all that is given..
The shape of the sea..
Hues of the sky..
Then they rise, and fall
On my trembling feet..
Washing me of myself
My senses numb, eyes dazzle 
I sit and sit..
Till the whole sun is out
And scorches my skin
From light to heat..
I return to myself..
After travelling miles..
In few flamboyant moments
Of a morning extravaganza..

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment