Thursday 5 February 2015

Dupe !

Oh You !
A God I thought,
Much above me..
But Oh me, foolish me..
You are not even
A human enough..
A God, how could you be ?
God I know not..
Have seen not any..
Man I know..
I did see..
You, among many !
Good and bad that make us up..
Little lies and half-truths..
And a soul pure enough..
To go on tearing all cores..
But that too you did not have..
Faith, trust smile from far ?
Talk of love, and I would say..
No, I have seen none ever.
Few days of illusion..
Love .. ? Ah I smile.
World is small..
Days long to go..
One day if I meet..
I shall ask..
No... No answer do I seek from you..
Tired Am I of all that falsifies..
But in your eyes, I shall read..
All your dupes and lies !
Before I leave, Oh world..
Let me say something..
All along I had written on love..
My poems of love..
Today I write a new one..
My poem of half-truth.
Another sun shall rise tomorrow..
And this day shall end..
But this world shall not be same..
Never, at least, for me, again !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment