Monday 24 November 2014

Journey Towards Oblivion !

I want to speak to you..
In a language alien..
Neither you understand..
What I say..
Nor I grasp.. what I blabber...
Let words die..
Within our conversation !
I want to dream of you..
In a reverie unknown..
Neither you appear..
In it fully..
Nor I let you go..
Even partially..
I want to walk with you..
Though the path untrodden..
Neither you know..
Where it leads to...
Nor am I aware..
Of its final goal..

Come let the dream begin..
Of undeciphered words..
Walking towards unknown..
Blindfolded .. life's eye..
Neither life sees us..
Nor we see life...
But we run... together..
To reach somewhere...
Someday... 
Where celestial joy..
Bedecks our path..
We tip and fall...
Onto each other..
We rise again...
With each other...
And colours burst out..
Into a rainbow...
Before we fade into oblivion !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment