Friday 14 November 2014

Between Going And Gone !

How would I call you,
To walk a few steps..
With me..
On that old broken road..
Which now mosses adorn ..
Whispers forgotten lorn
Of unrequited love..
Cloud laden sky..
Twilight closes eyes..
November half the way..
You stranded, me lost..
And clasped hands freezes..
Autumn wants to leave..
Winter says no..
We.. standing on two sides..
Divided by pride..
We come and go..
Sometimes like sound..
Mostly like echo..
But still its true..
That you stay..
In some heart's bent ..
You, your scent..
You cross my eyes..
Each time I see the world..
I wonder, how shall I live..
If you stop giving me pain..
Never stop ... go on ..
Promise you got to make..
That pain you shall give..
In them I live..
In that broken, forlorn street..
With, water.. fallen leaf and some wind !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment