Friday 21 November 2014

Drunken With Life

At this moment all is beautiful..
Yes I am drunk..
Life served me wine, I drank..
Now its time, I slip into you..
My words are more drunk..
My poetry dresses in trance..
Come my love, come to me..
Hold my hand... let us dance ..
You gave me joy infinite..
In two days you gave me a world..
They say Drunkards do not lie..
Then am too is telling the truth...
However momentary those hours were..
They came .. and went by..
None saw... but you and me..
Look within... in you I still lie..
You fed me with poison...
I got my life...
I breathe in you.. I live in you...
Especially in moments like these..
When I forget myself...
Ego dissolves...
And I just mix in you...
Come before tomorrow...
Before my senses are back..
With senses I too act, like you..
Uncaring, unloving, I become !
Come now, night is young...
Younger in my love...
In you I once emerged..
In you... let me end...
Today, tomorrow and always !
~manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment