Thursday 12 December 2013

Stranger !

Many roads lead from here,
Each bend unknown..
Which one do I follow..
Can you tell me ?
Roads they are..
Directions many,
Filled with voids unknown,
Desert, forest, ocean, hills..
Each road shall lead to one..
But which one do I take..
Can you tell me ?
Eyes tries to stretch itself
Tries to reach beyond the unseen,
Vision blur in fog..
Silent rain wets the path..
My thoughts like those roads,
Are moist and slippery..
I slip, in my heart..
I fall, I rise.. confused..
Not knowing where to go..
These curvy black snakes..
With poison in their teeth..
Gets ready to bite me..
I fear treading alone..
Can you tell me.. ?
Which one should I follow..
Am a stranger, even to my soul..
Help me, find my way..
Before it gets dark...
Before its too late !
My lamp is about to die..
The streets will be deserted soon..
All silent, all quiet..
Only I wait for a guidance !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment