Monday 10 June 2013

Still...

Some fragments of myself,
Scattered within you,
Some pieces of broken you,
Still lies within me..
Do come and see..
I have not gathered them,
Nor did I try and mend..
Beautifully we do exist,
In each other's fragment !
You had your share of pain,
I had mine too..
But in my each thought..
I got diffused in you !
Our paths have never crossed,
Nor it awaits an affair..
Yet in its relentless wait,
Days became months, and,
Months long became years..
That road we once took,
To reach each other..
Lies broken, almost like us..
And the eden
In which we once sat,
Holding hands..
Both in love and in regret..
Now sleeps in weeds..
Yet sometimes: when..
Flowers do bloom, and wither..
None thinks of us, none remember...
We are erased from there, forever..
I have noticed, as I pass,  
Crack appeared on the  bench..
Yet the air there is still loaded..
And also are memoirs, trapped in trench !

~Manjuri~

2 comments: