Friday 28 June 2013

Again..

Moon, a full one,
Appeared like a glass goblet,
Filled with sparkling white wine..
I sipped little by little..
Got drunk..
Moon my goblet, moon my wine..
This evening in my solitude..
Me and my moonlit sky..
Intoxicated, I lie numb,
Impaired I am now,
To my own feelings..
Only my throat choked,
With the unsaid words,
Words, that I had kept,
Only for you..!
Then I slept,
In a deep slumber..
I passed in time,
Time passed in me..
I dreamt..
I lived in my dream..
I breathed till my reverie lasted..
Now am awake..
Carrying some imprints..
Some crumbs fallen..
From that crispy dream..
Deep within me..

Today too an evening shall come..
Again the moon shall rise..
I shall drink the moon again..
Dream again... live again..
Be in solitude again..
Frozen me shall melt again..!
In solitude !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment