Monday 4 May 2015

Traveller

Every time I leave myself behind
And take a road unknown
To go somewhere I never had been
I carry you in my heart
Deep within !
The breeze that blows my hair away
I feel it's you
The road that I walk alone
Each step, I tread with you !
I open my eyes to see
And feel you are seeing too
I travel to find myself ,
My search never ends
But to find me, I get you
Strange is this ordeal !

When I travel,
A new silence
Grows within me,
And if I listen,
I do hear
What my heart 
Always longed to say.

Light from you, falls on my path,
All gets illuminated
Fool I am to think to be lone
It's you, with me all the way

My journey becomes sacred one
It turns to be a pilgrimage
I go alone,  with you
How can we be separate ?

When you travelled without me
And smiled seeing those mountains blue
Did you not think of me even once
As much as in jungles I thought of you !

Lovers never travel alone,
They carry each other in their heart
To themselves they are always together..
To the world apart !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment