Thursday 4 September 2014

Leaving A Trace !

A very known smell haunts me..
The air becomes fragrant..
Is it you who have walked in.. ?
Waking my soul dormant ...
Evening is glorious..
Two goblets filled to the brim..
Light then the candle of love..
And let us sip in..!
Clutch my hand with yours..
Let the fingers lock..
We two are only real now..
Rest of the world a mock..!
Put your eyes upon mine..
Let our glances dance..
Hold me once, and revive me..
From my eternal trance !
Not all evenings are this soft..
Nor every dream so vibrant..
Open your heart.. and fill it with..
The light from my moon crescent !
Sit by me, as I ignite..
The winter's fire-place..
Wear a gown in satin white..
In which my lips can leave its trace !

Later when time wins..
And..

Long after these days go off..
When your vision blurs..
You can still feel me...
In your music and your scars.. !
Giving, receiving shall end then...
One day nothing shall remain..
That day.. only you shall know..
The balance of your loss and gain !
Time is a tough master..
It shall take me forever...
And then... when you begin anew..
You will realize... you have lost a giver !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment