Sunday 28 September 2014

Heart This Autumn Morning !

Autumn morning, 
Like a childhood friend,
Hugs my soul... 
Tide of memories 
Washes me from myself..
What I left behind,
My days of galore..
My mornings of bounty,
Evenings complete...
A me, from far hills,
Now watches the wave..
Smiling at my fate..
Like that ebb, that comes in,
Then, goes away..
I sway..
With all that is transient 
In me and my being..
All that I once held so dear
Now far they appear..
My eyes gathers smoke..
As I wake..
To a lonely autumn morning,
Far from my heart..
Far from home..
Making me realize..
Those and that we love..
Does not go away..
They remain within..
For us to play..
As solitude gathers..
Like winter mist..
Heart takes a plunge..
And comes out refreshed..
Beautifully alive again !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment