Monday 13 May 2013

Good-Bye World !

One day we shall journey,
To those amazing land afar,
We shall flee to the moon,
We shall reach that one star !

We shall walk hand in hand,
Then pause to rest and breathe,
We shall find the sky above us,
And the beautiful earth beneath !

We shall behold the snow clad peak,
And the riot of blooms on the bower,
We shall sway in the westerly wind,
And get drenched in monsoon shower !

In places alien, we shall venture,
We shall discover as we roam,
None to pull our reigns back,
None to call us back home !

We shall surf the tips of waves,
And shall glide in the chest of sky,
I shall give you my wings that day,
And with your wings, I shall fly !

Do not beckon us, we are gone,
We are no more a part of life,
We are floating in the joys of heaven,
Far away from mundane strife !

Oh how I wish, these were true,
All valid, all real as you and I,
If only I could date you forever,
Bidding this world a good-bye !


No comments:

Post a Comment