Thursday 17 December 2015

Existing, Yet Existing Not !

Rising sun, melts into the sea
Scarlet turns the water expanse
As if, almost, blushing like me !
I tread alone upon the morning shore
Sand wrapped around my bare feet
A world that I had kept hidden
Far away, now wants to unveil
My world moves towards you
My world instigates !
Beyond the crimson horizon
Somewhere in the end of this extent
A piece of sun begs to rise
But has lost its hue in the foggy element.. !
I keep on waking, towards the sea..
Waves rushes in... one falls upon me
And washes me of my everything ...
I no more remain a I..
My heart too is astray..
Now that I walk back, 
From nowhere to nowhere
I feel.. life's debt I got to repay !
So I send you a picture..
A far off earth enveloped in gold..
My soul's casket empty to the core..
Nothing it is that I hold !
Empty I went, emptier I rebound
Nothing lost... nothing found...
Shore gave me sand... 
Waves washed them off..
I, but, like my love.. 
Existing, yet existing not !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment