Tuesday 7 April 2015

April Song !

Heart is light, like April breeze..
Neither warm nor chill it is..
Garden bears so many a hue..
I smile,remembering you !

April, April, April..
Some showers and a  lot of rays...
In that fragile branch..
A Bulbul sways..

A dream awakes in April's eyes
Night awake to gaze at April moon..
Beautiful fragrance brings memories home..
Am not lonely this April noon !

My garden's earth is ready for seeds..
Soon life shall jump out of its core..
The Cuckoo whistles, clouds float..
Life's bounty evermore !

 Sudden rain on April morn..
Silver droplets on rose's lips..
Reminds me of your smoky eyes..
And your smile on my finger-tips !

April is not a month, its my logbook..
On it do I write my joys and regrets..
I paint its pages with my colours of love..
I seal its soul, and to smile at me, it too never forgets !

~Manjuri~



No comments:

Post a Comment