Monday 18 November 2013

Some Time!

Some wrinkles have I traced on the face of time,

Some very old desires I felt in it forever sublime!

 Some that you had given me, but I could not keep,
Some that I had given you, but you lost them in heap!

Some moments that are frozen in my mind's shot,
Some moments that you still contemplate may be yet!

Some reminiscences of your memories still new in me,
Some probably that you want to dis-remember of me!

Some eons of time, some era of our excellent being,
Some that we had lived together, before our leaving!

Some that we had let go on our wishes so very own,
Some that we have retained in our hearts, unknown!

Some parts that make us whole, some whole to part,
Some beginnings yet to begin, some end yet to start!

Some day down the street, in the veil of the light,
Some one dashes onto you, and you know all is right;

Some knowledge shall dawn on you, and you know that,
Some one who loved you once perhaps is not dead yet!

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment