Monday 22 July 2013

Wind Of Change !

Deep within me, 
Something has awaken,
Sleeping, dormant, they were,
Lying idle for ages..
Eon passed, in my sleep.
Within the creases, 
Of folded heart, I just saw,
A picture, imperfect, 
Withered, languished..
I shivered in  dismay
A chill ran down my spine,
This is me?
I thought for a while,
Paused, I wiped, my eyes, 
For moisture laden they were,
My slumber is done, 
Sleep all gone,
I am, alert, awake,
And in senses now.
Like the rays, 
Of the shining dawn,
My inner, is now adorn. 
A curtain raised, I get to see,
A glimpse of light, within me.
Dark clouds of the july sky, 
Slowly that came by,
And spread itself,
Had fully eclipsed me.
Then came a gush of
Southerly wind,
Blew the clouds away,
Leaving me shining,
Like the evening's first star..
Oh the gust of wind unknown,
Listen to what I say,
I will not be the same again,
Never, the same,
As you have forever,
Changed my way !

~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment