Wednesday 24 April 2013

A Wish !


  • I want to be a piece of cloud,
    A vagabond by birth,
    Floating on my pace own,
    Far away from this earth !

    None to resist my reckless flight,
    None to call me home,
    Oh ! What a mirth it would be,
    Flying all alone !

    I could flirt with the wind strong,
    Gaze at that loving moon,
    Stars and sun would be close by,
    Yet, my freedom of being alone !

    Then I would get heavy one day,
    And would want to pour down,
    My joys would be droplets then,
    Dropping all alone !

    From brooks to rivers I would flow,
    And from rivers to that sea,
    Again in vapours I would rise,
    And again float in cloudy glee !

    If I do become a cloud someday,
    And get my lone flight,
    I would come to see you oneday,
    However you try and hide !

    I shall catch you unaware,
    As you gaze at me,
    Wondering, 'oh this cloud, I know,
    Does it not look like she' !

    I shall smile at your folly,
    You knew not, it was me,
    And the joy of seeing you...
    A cloud, someday, I must be !

    ~Manjuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment